• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Winova Properties collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards/blogs or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Complete the contact form on our website.
• Voluntarily contact us via Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
How will we use your data?
Winova properties collects your data so that we can:
• Email you with newsletters and relevant communications
• Send you suitable property deals
• Store in our CRM system
If you agree, Winova Properties will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. Partner company is:
• Winova Property Sourcing Limited
When Winova Properties processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Winova Properties securely stores your data in locally saved files and cloud-based storage.
Winova Properties will keep your data for 20 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from all storage locations.
Winova Properties would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• Winova Property Sourcing Limited
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Winova Properties from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other companies like Winova Property Sourcing Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Winova Properties would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Winova Properties for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Winova Properties correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Winova Properties to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Winova Properties erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Winova Properties restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Winova Properties's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Winova Properties transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Call us at: +44 (0) 7495 668 332 Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Winova Properties uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Winova Properties uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Winova Properties sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: +44 (0) 7495 668 332
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: 281 The Drive, Ilford, IG1 3PN, ENGLAND.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Winova Properties has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Address: Information Commissioner's Office
Although every effort is made by Winova Properties to verify information given on their website, in their brochures, and in their promotional material, it must be clearly understood that such information does not form part of any contract or offer. Any intending purchaser of a property must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any information either printed or verbally issued by Winova Properties.
Property information and room sizes given on the website, in their brochures or in any promotional material are for general information only and do not form any part of a contract. It remains the responsibility of the purchasers to satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such information.
All materials, logos, pictures and content on the website are the sole ownership of Winova Properties and cannot be used by other parties in any way unless by consent.